Would this be a miscarriage? adult content

I woke up this morning having to pee really bad but was cramping a little. I seen a few blood spots and wiped and it was like when.I first started my period not a lot of blood but a little bit of pinkish blood. I put a pad on and only had a few little spots and within a few hours it turned brown to no blood.

I called the dr and she said I should be okay since I have stopped but if I bleed more to go to the er.

My question is could I still be miscarrying since I only bled for a hour or 2?

I had a miscarriage my first pregnancy and it seems like I bled just a little, stopped, went to the dr and didn't see a baby then I bled extremely bad but j can't remember. If anyone can help me please do!! I will provably end up going to the er to put my mind at ease instead of waiting to see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If he bleeding stopped, you will probably not...

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• spotting like that is normal.. as long ur not filling pads and not in any real pain its ok.. if ur reallyworried go to ur dr and ge checked to put ur mind at ease
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 2:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Sometimes bleeding in early pregnancy is normal and harmless, sometimes it's not. It's terribly hard to wait, but only time will tell. I wish the best for you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Thank u all so much. I hope its nothing but hard not to worry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2013