Favorite Diaper Bag?

I'm doing my research on diaper bags before I buy one and I've been considering the Skip Hop Studio. What was your favorite diaper bag?

BeautyGuru

Asked by BeautyGuru at 2:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is what I used... then DH didn't mind using it too... and now the kids are using them at school bags... still getting years of use out of them!! 

main, view 1 of 5 (selected)  http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62852?feat=506219-GN2&page=deluxe-book-pack

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• *as... not at... UGH!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I have a "Little Spoiled Mama" Handmade bag I LOVE!!! It is made from the retro rocket kids fabric, yellow minky with a huge Rhinestone buckle. But they are like handbags. Everyone has a preference. I also like Kalencom Laminated bags.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Depends on how many kids you have and how often you go out, and if you are bottle feeding or breast feeding. All I need when I go out is diapers and wipes and a change of clothes, and those fit in my regular purse.

With two kids, or more, I would suggest a backpack.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I loved my book bag that I used as a diaper bag. Carrying diapers/clothes, etc for 3 it could get heavy and I just liked the way it hung on my shoulder better then the diaper bags.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I had a Lands End Little Tripper, and I loved it. It was smaller than most diaper bags, had loads of net pockets inside, had a light blue lining so you could see everything. It was big enough for 3 or 4 diapers, wipes, pacifiers, a small bottle of baby powder, my keys, wallet, etc. Just the right size and it was cute, too. I never needed bottles though, so if a person needs those, it might have been too small.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I got like 3 free ones from the hospital. I liked one because it was shoulder bag and had just enough room for the essentials so I wasn't hauling around a huge back on short trips. IMO and experience there is no need for a super fancy diaper bag.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I had a backpack diaper bag (I think from Columbia?) that was my favorite - and I had lots of them! 5 kids. It left my hands free without worrying about something slipping off my shoulder but her had plenty of storage room for "stuff". I had friends who used regular backpacks as diaper bags but I liked the mesh pockets and insulated compartments of the one made to be a diaper bag.

Answer by missanc at 5:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• I have been using a Babymel Amanda diaper for the last 2 years and aside from some stains from spills and such, it's still in great shape. I used it for everything - long trips, quick trips to the store or restaurants, walks to the park or days at the zoo, etc. I love that it's very light and I can wear it cross shoulder or as a normal purse, can easily sling it over a stroller handle or shopping cart handles, and it's got lots of outside and inside pockets. I use the outside double pockets for easy access to my stuff (keys, wallet, phone, etc.) and the big outside pocket for toys and such. The only thing I thought was kind of annoying is that it has these 2 side pockets for drinks... I never used them and they were just kind of a bulky waste of space on the inside.

Now that I will soon have 2 kids, I'll still keep it for shorter trips but I'll probably also use my backpack for longer trips.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 6:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Skip/Hop brand it's last through 2 kids and still looks brand new.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2013