What should I do??

I am 27 weeks pregnnat today & I am having alot of razor shar pain in my stomach & vagainal area. I feel my daughter push on me the hardest when I am in pain. I really dont know what to do & was wondering if I should call my husband so he couldtake me to the hospital before e gets off work. I can barley awalk as of now & I am just dieing in pain. PLEASE HELP!!!

mommyoftwo_2013

Asked by mommyoftwo_2013 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You really need to call your on call Dr.

We are not OB/GYNS here and we certainly aren't able to diagnose you and what you're going through.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2013

• Severe pain is never a good sign. Call your doc.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Not trying to be a jerk, but what would you like us to do?? Call the hospital, it's full of certified people that can tell you exactly what you need to do.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• dying of pain but can come on the computer to ask this....silly
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• drink some water and lay on your left side. if that doesnt help call your dr. or if it makes u feel better go to the er
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2013