Why would "something" or someone create ALL of the details of life JUST to worship "Him"?

Also, once we go to heaven, and live for eternety, what are we going to do for an "eternity"? What are our happy souls suppose to do for an eternity?

MissyRodgers

Asked by MissyRodgers at 4:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Religious Debate

• live in haramony. No more pain,suffering,war....As a Christan we are taught all that we do is to bring glory and honor o God. We are made for His pleasure
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Was god an only child? Whats the point??? How would we recognize peace and harmony if there was no pain or suffers? What do we do for an eternity? I've seen some pretty unbelieveable things in my life that have made think maybe there was a god, but otherwise it's also acts of kindness, and randomness. We are creatures of habit and we are an influenced species. I FEEL at this point I get the idea why the bible tells those stories because really they are life lessons for the most part... But do I need to believe in him and "worship" him even if I try to be a good person on a daily basis? Even wanting to help people outside of my carefully lived life.
    MissyRodgers

Comment by MissyRodgers (original poster) at 5:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• For "gods" "pleasure"?
    MissyRodgers

Comment by MissyRodgers (original poster) at 5:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• https://www.questionsonislam.com
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 6:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I am a good person. I do all things every day with care and love. I spend a lot of my time helping and caring for others, including animals.
    I am a moral person, with pretty high standards for myself and my kids.
    I do not believe in god. I would never worship a god. I do not subscribe to the idea that I am a "sinful" person, who needs to drop on my knees for forgiveness for being the flawed human that I am.
    I am imperfect. But I also have the power of forgiveness within my own heart.
    THere is no need for a god. I believe this idea only cripples the human spirit.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• First answer: only an ego-manic would do that. Second: hang out I guess?

See, this is why I believe the Bible is 100% man-made fiction.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• No heaven. Our souls are recycled as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• God was a cocky sob wasn't he?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Yes, a perfect being would not ever need, want or desire to create anything for any purpose- they would be perfectly happy in their perfect existence perfectly alone.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2013

• 1) Vanity
    2-3) Continue to worship "him"

Haven't you ever read the Bible? Sheesh
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2013