Are there any mom's here suffering from liver disease with ascities

I am a mother of 16year old who found out that i had liver disease which the doctors cannot understand why because i never drink,smoke or do drugs and they cannot perform a biopsy its too dangerous for me. I have a huge hernia and ascities which makes me look pregnant but they cannot correct until i get a transplant. Please is there any more that has slowed the process down with natural foods and herbs.

ebon2008

Asked by ebon2008 at 7:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Health

• Doctor Oz has something on his website about recharging your liver. I think it was a tsp of tabaso sauce in warm water. You're supposed to drink it daily in the morning. The liver is the only organ capable of healing and rejuvenating itself, so that is a positive. I also read something about cayenne pepper (ingesting it) and rubbing virgin coconut oil (it's like crisco) on your body after a shower will help draw out the toxins in your body. I am sure you have gastro doctor, but if I were you, I'd look into a naturopathic doctor, also. You may also want to consider counseling. You have a lot on your plate which a therapist can help you understand and deal with.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2013