Have you ever wiped out your wardrobe and replaced everything in it?

I really really have to. I lost 20lbs before I got pregnant but kept all my size 16 pants in case I'd need them afterward cuz I knew we were ttc. Turns out I don't. Still too big and my shape changed. I only gained 20lbs with her. Now I lost all of that plus 15 more. NOTHING fits!!!! I've been wearing sweatpants for so long that I didn't realize how many inches I lost.

I got 5 pair of shorts for this summer and was surprised to see a size 12 fit. I'm holding off jwith 3 pair of jeans that fit me cuz I want to see if I lose more by next winter because I didn't even start my exercise routine back up yet.

I guess I have to try everything on and make a list of what I need. I'll start just with replacing what I need for the upcoming season.

How did you do it?

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 12:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• In my dreams I do. If I could I would... in fact I would do it even though all my clothes fit right now. $5000 is all I'm asking for. That's not too much to ask, is it? (I don't even think my current wardrobe cost $5000).

When I lost my weight, I wore baggy clothes until very slowly I was able to start purchasing things that fit!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Nope. I lost a ton of weight DURING my pregnancy and nothing fit after I had my son. However, once I got my appetite back and was too exhausted to walk every evening like I had been doing I gained way more than I lost, and nothing fit again.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I've never needed to do a complete overhaul like that. I've always just bought on an as needed basis when I've lost loads of weight. I do like to get rid of clothes that are too big just so I don't have that room to fall back on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• i wish. i still have clothes from highschool in there
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I just buy stuff here and there as I need it. I would never be able to afford spending more than like 60 bucks a pop shopping for clothes (usually-I spend much less). I have closthes in about every size from 10/12 to 20 right now due to wight loss and gains over the years
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• *stupid typos...clothes and weight
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I pretty much did last year. Most of my clothes are now dress casual when they were jeans and tee-shirts with sayings on it. I still wear jeans Fri-Sun though.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Um,nope, I never had extra money just lying around gathering dust.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2013