Why is homosexuality a sin?

i know i know, because god said so. but why did he say so? is there a reason in your bible or is the go to answer just "because god said so" ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Religious Debate

• depends who you ask...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• again, we Christians are just sittin here, minding our own business, an we get amazing questions like this, making fun of our religion. Nice...real nice.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I was all set to give a historical reason as to why I think this is, but nah. I'll pass. No respect, no intelligent answer.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• ok i edited it for the sensitive crowd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Not all of us believe that it is. Some of us put more into reading the Bible than just taking a line here or there to support what we say ;)

Though, I'm sorry, josiesmommy, I don't see this post as making fun of our religion. We're earning a bad name for ourselves (Christians as a whole) because of the homosexuality issue, and it's only normal for someone to question our reasoning why. Those who DO believe it is sin shouldn't mind explaining why anymore than I mind reminding others that not ALL Christians think that it is, and giving my reasons why (which include the original language, the point of Levitical "law," etc, etc).
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• b/c she fixed it...i'm not sensitive, just think you are very rude op, for saying what you did. and we christians are the ones talking crap about people with other religions than ours...i think not
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• bandgeek answered at the same time i fixed it so chances are she saw what i wrote originally. so are you planning to answer the question josiesmommy or just continue to be offended at nothing?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• "bandgeek answered at the same time i fixed it so chances are she saw what i wrote originally"

yup :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• id also like to point out that nowhere did i say anything about christians. do you assume that christianity is the only bible believing religion?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• i don't feel the need to try and explain something to someone who isn't open to hear it. all you want is a reason to be offensive and rude and i refuse to give that to you. enjoy your day, i'm done with this question. GOD BLESS
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2013