Is there still a chance?

I'm 2 days late but I've taken a few tests and they were negative :( I keep feeling like I'm going to start and running to the bathroom to check but I still haven't. We are trying to conceive and its driving me crazy! Can I still be pregnant even with the negative tests and cramping or will AF most likely just come late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• yes and yes
    both are possible
    go to the doc and get a blood test
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• There is a chance but a very small ones. The pregnancy tests now are like almost always correct. But there is that 1% of the time they aren't accurate.

Answer by missanc at 1:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• There still some chance that you are. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• There's always next month. Relax and have fun with the journey! I know how crazy TTC can make you, believe me, but crazines won't help pregnancy to happen.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Thanks Ballad. It's just so confusing. Period is late, it's usually right on the dot...so of course I immediately think I'm pregnant. Then test after test is negative. It's draining me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2013