I just got busted making Easter baskets. now what.

i was in the garage w/ the door closed. i heard my 8 yr old outside the door so I came back into the home. he asked me to go outback & watch him shoot the bb gun. so i did. then the little snot said he'd be right back and casually went into the house. i caught him with the garage door open. he had seen all 3 baskets for him & his brothers. now what?

he still believes in the E bunny,santa, etc.

should i go back out & get an additional choc bunny or toy from the E bunny himself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Holidays

• Let him believe for as long as you can in the Easter Bunny! Geez what a bunch of bubble bursters here! I'd just say that the Easter Bunny was extra busy so he asked you to help him make the baskets. he gave you all the stuff & you were just putting it in. Say if you tell your brothers & the Easter Bunny finds out he may not give you your basket!! :) I believe in letting kids be kids for as long as you can because these days they grow up too fast & there's plenty of time for the "real worlds" harsh reality. Happy Easter!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• When he does figure it out the he can be brought into the secret of making the baskets for the littler kids. That is exciting too.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2013