Subchorionic hemmorrhage...

I am 6w5d pregnant. I had bled a little.yesterday morning and it went away. But I was cramping and worried so went to the er. They did an ultrasound and said I have a subchorionic hemmorhage. The baby had a heartbeat of 108.

My question is could this result.in miscarriage? What are the chance are everything will be okay? I mean is there a higher chance of losing the baby or keeping it and everything being okay?

I asked the er dr that and he said there's a small chance I could miscarry but I need to follow up.with my dr for more information. So until then I was wanting to know if any of you could help me?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You need to follow up with your doctor, were the words placental previa or anything mentioned? You need to schedule an appointment.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I had that with my first pregnancy early on. My Son is fine! He's 6 now :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• They're really not terribly uncommon. They do, however, typically place you in a high risk category. Most often they resolve themselves prior to delivery but they'll want to watch the size of it and its placement. Just keep up with your doctor.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I plan on going to my dr very soon :) another question--will I have this the whole time or could it go away?
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• And no nothing else was mentioned...he also give me a rhogam shot since I am rh- and I have read I wouldn't need that unless bleeding happened after 12 weeks...
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2013