evey time i put my 3 month old in her carseat she screams what can i do to make her like car rides?

avahsmommie

Asked by avahsmommie at 2:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Kaylee went through a phase like that....she grew out of it pretty quick. No worries, I think its pretty normal....but try some of those toys that hang from the carseat handle that will keep her attention for a while.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My dd hates riding in the car, so if I need to somewhere I time it with nap time. Sleeping is the only time she is content in her carseat.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Maybe she doesn't like how reclined the infant seat is? If she has good head control, you can put her into a rear facing convertible seat a little more upright. My son has reflux, and he screamed until I put him more upright. If you need any suggestions on new seats or any other questions, please feel free to pm me.
    Andie.

Answer by Andie. at 3:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My 14 month old still despises her carseat. She isn't fond of the stroller either. I just have to suck it up strap her in and go.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• AM Radio static.... kind of annoying, but better than hearing my baby cry! Things were slightly better when we moved from an infant seat to a RF convertible seat.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 9:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009