Harrasment

My oldest daughter, dated a guy, whim I did not approve of - it got the point where she went and lived with her grandparents. Now, she's in her first year of college and living 12 hours away from home by car.
Anyhow, her and this boy - have broken up and shed dated other boys her senior year of high school.
This bit now continues to call and text her. She'd called before thanksgiving last year to ask if I'd call our cell phone provider and have his number blocked, so I did. The boy continued to call and text from some app on his phone that he can continue to change the phone number. He'd also call from his employment. So, making my daughter Handel her own mess - I made her call the local police and they went and talk to him. The minute after the officer called to tell her, he'd spoken to him - the boy calls her.
She came home for spring break - he sent her a message on Facebook asking her if shed have sec with him - than apologized and deleted him Facebook page. But kept texting and calling her.
My daughter called me on Monday, saying this boy called her at 11pm. Stating he had a letter from the sheriffs department mailed to his address. She's never used his addresses and my address is on her drivers license and other records.
Anyhow, so I went to the police station today and spoke with an officer. They once again wdntbdnd talked to him but nothing can be done because he's not actually threatening her. And the officer assured me, it was okay because there is a distance between them.
He told the officer he'd drop the letter off at the police station tomorrow & they'd call me, than I could come pick it up.

She's never been in trouble with the law and why would anything be sent to his address?
Is there anything else was can do?
It's just plane harassment.

She had friends and relatives from here, so she first know egat numbers to answer & egat bubers to ignore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• simple change her number
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2013