impantation bleeding or period?

Hi -- I am trying to get pregnant, and my last period began on March 1. I have a regular 28 day cycle, and am due this Friday the 29th. This past Monday the 25th - today I experienced very light spotting (starting in the morning than completely stopping all day). The blood was pink/brown/and a little red but not heavy. Do you think this is my period coming early, or impantation? Thank you!

danimb415

Asked by danimb415 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Can you not afford a Dr. either?
    Anonymous

• hahaha anon.. no offence OP, but this is a dumb question. go to the dr. and the 29th is in a couple of days so why dont you just wait and see what happens
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• It's amazing to me how many people get so stuck on the idea of implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding doesn't even usually happen, but people in TTC are always asking about it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• This is the new way to ask "Am I Pregnant?" Awesomesauce.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Oh, wow, they are getting wiser, trying to trip us up. LOL kmath!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• What is impantation anyway?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• It's possible, but it's also possible that you are just spotting before your period. I do that sometimes. I am not pregnant and haven't been for years. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Wait until your period is due. If it doesn't come, take a test. If the test is negative, take a test every couple of days until you get a positive or a period.
    Simple!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2013