I feeling bad

o.k. we r about to have baby #4 and I did not want to keep it at 1st. But the one thing that hurt me is that he do not want his friends to know we r about to have another baby. when they ask all he say is hell no. should I be mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm...YEAH!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i would be
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• he is denying your child...yes, I would be pissed.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i would be upset, disappointed and flipping pissed. denying the own child is the worse thng you can do as a parent
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Are you about to have the baby soon? I'm a bit confused. If you are already far enough along that you are showing then why should they not know that you are having a baby. If you are just pregnant then maybe he's in denial. I would confront him and ask him why he says you are not having a baby. It seems like he just doesn't want to face reality. I would be mad if my husband said something like that.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 2:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• So, baby #4 is not planned?

At first you were both upset, but now you are happy about it, but he is not?

Is he continuing to deny you are even pregnant or was that just the one time? Because, as he should have learned from 1-3, eventually the truth will be, um, pretty evident.

Have the two of you sat down and really talked about this? How far along are you?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah Id be pissed and tell him to grow up.

Answer by gemgem at 2:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes, I would be mad as hell. If you are about to have a baby, wouldn't it be pretty obvious you are??
    He needs to get over it, because whether he likes it or not you 2 are having another baby. My concern is how is he going to act towards the new baby? He's denying the baby already.
    You 2 need to sit down and talk about it and tell him how you feel when he keeps denying your pregnant.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Will I'm 16 weeks and the thing was he happy about the baby but he just do not want his friends to know right now. so I stay to myself do things at home. At first we all will go out together as a family let his friends kids play with our kids but now he will take one r no one. I let him know it's hurt but he to much is said about it
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I would be pissed!!! Its takes two to get knocked up! I would def have a sit down and tell him how you feel!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009