• In the Spotlight:

I've posted this before,but due to the subject being red hot lately,I figured I'd give it another go adult content

So what are the naysayers against? Love,anal sex,blowjobs,cunnilingus,sex toys?
Why is it ok for heterosexuals to engage in the same exact sex acts,but if gay folks do it,suddenly,it's disgusting?
So 2 straight people can meet and marry the same day,stay married for a few days,weeks,months,and divorce,and that's ok,but if 2 women or men that have made a life together for many years want to marry,it's a no go?

So they use the excuse that they are "standing in their Christian faith" and so it's ok to deny people the rights they are are allowed themselves,and have no qualms about that decision.
It sickens me.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Do you really expect the truth from people. If they were telling the truth this would be it...

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• And for those that say being gay is a choice...

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• Just for the record, I'm a Christian, and I don't believe for one second that homosexuality is a sin. Not all Christians believe that. And it sure as hell isn't a choice, because why would anybody make a rational decision to do something that would get him or her looked down on, threatened with eternal damnation, ostracized, disowned, discriminated against, and even beat up or murdered?

I have a Christian friend who is, in her words, a recovering lesbian. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen because since she believes God doesn't approve of who she would choose in her heart to love, she has to settle for being alone instead. I wish, and I've told her so, that she could go out and find happiness and companionship. She believes it isn't homosexuality that God sees as wrong, it's sex outside of marriage. So if gay marriage becomes legal, then maybe she'll be free to find someone. It's trafic!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• What I think is funny is how judgmental these "good Christians" are. I thought it wasn't Christian to hate and judge.
    Just sayin'.
    I don't know why people care so much about what CONSENTING adults are doing. They're certainly not having accidental pregnancies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• I like penis, and some of my man friends do as well! I think that more people are gay than we actually know, being afraid of something, is no excuse for ignorance, and when you ask someone who isn't gay "when" they decided to be straight, most of the time they turn beet red, hell, maybe we should have 10 years of only letting gay people get married, get our population under control, ooops that is right 54% of children born are not born to married couples, my bad!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• in my opinion its stupid for anyone to get married the same day for only a couple of days, weeks, or months.
    a lot of people throw the bible in but dont relize they arent perfect either. Got a tattoo? cant judge gays. Had sex before you were married or had a child?? cant judge gays. Everyone deserves to be happy. since when was it ok for someone elses religion to get in the way of someone elses life?
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2013

• IDK.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2013