I may have a new addition to my family soon!

A boxer puppy! I work with a guy that breeds them and he is ready to sell his recent litter. I asked for a female then I also asked for the runt. She will be 5 weeks old when I get her and I am so excited.
He hasn't given me a picture quiet yet. He says the runt is the cuter of them all. I will get her after April 16th. He is giving me a good deal on taking the runt. (didn't know that till after I said I wanted the runt) Anyone want to help me think of names?

I missed understood him. I just talked to him. The puppy is 5 weeeks NOW and will be 7 weeks when I get her.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Pets

• Aww, I love Boxers (the canine variety). Isn't 5 weeks kind of young though? I thought puppies should be 8 weeks before they go to a home.

How about Sadie?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Ok, good because 5 weeks is way too young to be adopted. I love boxers! They are cute as hell and most of the time great dogs. The one we got was stupid as a box of rocks but adores my son. They are best friends. I like Sadie.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Congratulations on your new addition. I am better giving a name after I see them
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I think this breed is so cute!!! how about Mindy?

Answer by older at 9:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I am green with envy. I would love a little baby puppy. Well, not for myself, but I would love to snuggle one.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Pearl
    Rosie
    Lily
    Daisy
    Dutchess
    Trixie
    Poppy
    Annie
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Awww, boxers are smart. Just be prepared for drool!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• How funny we just got a boxer puppy, very cute, but bite and chews everything, and guess WHO is getting up at night and taking her outside to potty, yes ME, the one who wasn't supposed to do it, her name is Roxy, and we love her, but good luck, it is like having a baby!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• BTW- it was between Lucy and Roxy, dogs like names that end with an EEE sound , but our neighbor kid is named Lucy, so we thought Roxy was the better choice, here are some more
    Heidi (they are German after all)
    Nancy
    Paxy-had to throw that in there
    Foxy
    Tiny
    Moxie
    Have fun, we can now chat about our pups, BTW the runt should be about 9 weeks before she comes to you,
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• How exciting! :) Trixie?

Answer by Bmat at 10:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2013