I'm about to have my hands full!

Got a call from the shelter to take in some more dogs. Someone dropped off eiter a very pregnant hound or a mama and her newborn babies. Looks to me they were born last night. Anyway, mama and pups is a total of 10 dogs,along with my other 5...this is going to be fun lol. I'm totally adopting one to keep here. I love hounds. Here is the pic theyemailed me.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Pets

• OMG, THOSE ARE SO CUTE! I am literally the female version of this guy when I look at that picture

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• AWW!!!!! I want one now too!!! My boxer pup needs a friend! LOL one puppy at a time for me. hey Josie when I get my puppy mind if I PM you asking for tips and advice?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Aww, they are so freaking cute! Almost makes me want a puppy.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Maybe it's a good thing I can't see that pic; I don't want a puppy! But I wish you, Mama, and the babies all the best, and I hope the pups find perfect homes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Puppy madness for you! What a nice looking hound, and pups look beautiful. What a kind thing you are doing.
    We adopted our pup from a similar situation. Our dog's mom was a pregnant stray. She gave birth in foster care and our puppy thankfully never knew hunger or hardship because of it. She came to us happy and ready to continue training. :)

It's been seven years and I still send pictures to the foster family because they love seeing how what a happy life that pup has now.

You ROCK for doing this work!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Wow.. Mama has her paws full with 9 puppies! I want one!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• So sweet...I will show my son when I get home. he will fall in love.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Wow you are really going to have your hands full. I love the pic it made me want one.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• That is so generous of you to do! they are adorable!!!!! my daughter use to rescue cats from the pound but now she has a house full of cats that no one wants to adopt! but these little guys will be easy to find a home for good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 11:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2013