Bahahaha! What are some weird/gross /funny things you caught a kid doing? :-D

My cousin has an amazing wife and they have a 6yr old and 1 yr old (boys) together. She could never get her 1 yr old to take a bottle or binky. Ever.

So I just heard from her today. He kept crawling into the kitchen with a binky in his hand and coming back to the livingroom with it in his mouth. She watched him do it a few times and every time it was the same way. So she followed him. haha.

He was dipping it into the DOG'S WATER BOWL! Yuck! I told her if she had only added flavor to it all that time ago he would've taken it and spared her boob. lol

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 11:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I've caught the kids in our complex playing IN the dumpsters. I thought at first they were just climbing the wall around it but nope, they use it as a fort. SO FRIGGIN' GROSS!!! I'm waiting for the day someone doesn't notice and throws their trash in on top of the kids. Talk about "trashy".......
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Picking their nose and eating the pickin's. Chewing on their hair. Eating sand. Laying down on a dirty dog bed.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• My son use to lick deodorant and try to eat the tips off matches. Drove me nuts because my husband never kept that stuff put up. He was about 2 yrs old.
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I had a red-eye flight a few years back where I was seated next to a boy about 9yo. He spent a good hour picking his nose.

His dad was sitting across the aisle, occasionally talking to him. Nothing was said about the nose picking.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• My daughter went through this icky phase where she would pretend she was a kitty cat and lick herself on the hands and arms to wash.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2013

• After glancing in the rearview mirror the other day I asked my 3 year old if he had been picking his nose. He said no. I knew he was lying because of the booger hanging off his lower lip.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• my ds (3) threw a turd in my washing machine, with the laundry. my clothes were covered in shit. i had to take them out, wash the washer and rewash my clothes
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2013