Any work out video you reccommend?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• ive heard great thing about p90x.. but i am not in shape enough to even attempt that haha.. i have some jillian michaels dvds... she kicks my butt!! makes me tired and makes me sweat (as a work out should) but im also able to make it through..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 4:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I love and swear my Billy Blanks Tae Bo! You can burn fat and build muscle. He's amazing. I also like P90 the 1st one. I didn't try the X i heard its very intense you might not want to start there.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• what do YOU like to do?
    maybe try Youtube and try some different things before you decide?

*I have belly dance dvd's mostly (I take real classes when I can find them though too)
    other than that- I use a treadmill small-ish weight machine and bands at home (without a dvd)

find something you like-and you will want to do it, find something you hate and you won't ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• ive been youtubing i was unaware that they had them on there i've done the denise austin i think its her name but they all pretty much kick my ass! Lol.. i need some easy for now to build myself up
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's a good starter DVD. Even if you can't do all of level one the first time, modify it and/or take breaks as needed, and build up to it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I love Leslie Sansone Walk At home DVD;s . She makes them where you can choose how many miles you want to walk as well as following the whole DVD. My favorite is 4 fast miles,you do 4 miles in 45 minutes. She also made(that I know of) 2 toning ones,one uses the exercise band the other uses hand weights.Also if you have Cable( I have Buckeye Cable) video ondemand has some free exercise shows.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2013

• I have a lot of fun with Yoga Booty ballet Hip Hop abs & Yoga booty ballet cardio burlesque.

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:18 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I really like TurboJam and TurboFire. It's fun and gets you moving (it's dance based).

It depends on what YOU like to do. As a Beachbody Coach, we have tons of at home dvd workouts for anybody (p90x, Insanity, Yoga, TurboFire, Hip Hop Abs, etc...). There is always something for everyone so feel free to PM me.
    CorpCityGrl

Answer by CorpCityGrl at 11:06 AM on May. 29, 2013