38 weeks pregnant and feeling lethargic

thsi started last night i all of a sudden felt dizzy tired and lethargic is this normal at the end of pregnancy? ive been losing alot of mucus like mucus plug i saw my midwife on tuesday and i was 1 cm dilated she also did a strech and sweep yesterday i was cramping all day but they didnt turn into anything. maybe labours soon?

luvstar

Asked by luvstar at 7:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Sound to me you will see labor within the next two weeks.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I felt pretty lethargic at the end of pregnancy, too. Could be carrying around a baby inside your body, that would tend to do it. Some women notice when they lose the mucus plug, some don't, and it could be weeks or hours before labor. I never saw any sign of mine at all. Some women walk around a few centimeters dilated for weeks. So be patient, and best wishes on delivering a healthy baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2013