Negative pregnancy test after 6 days late for period, but two brown spots in underwear?? Please help

Ok I am on the depo shot , I had sex on the 18th the 6th day before my birth control went into full affect , the doctor told me to wait 7 days before it does but I had sex on the 6th night. He went in half way, the. It came out. He did not fully ejaculate in me but I'm afraid of pre ***. I am 6 days late for my period but idk if its because of the shot. I just took a pregnancy test and the results were negative. Now I have two brown spots in my underwear, could this be my period about to start?

Raveyyy

Asked by Raveyyy at 7:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Change your underwear

just a thought
    Anonymous

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• depo messes with your cycle, you are not pregnant, please google depo shot, and read up on it.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• You asked this last night and got the same answers you are going to get tonight. You aren't pregnant, depo messes with your cycle.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• TMI please!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• stop posting this.. you already posted it... go to the damn dr if your worried
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• You aren't pregnant.

You're welcome.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2013