Easter :)

What are any of you ladies putting in your child's basket? Since my daughter is only 2months my mom and I are planning on just putting toys in her basket and more clothes

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2013 in General Parenting

• I bought some candy at the co-op (so the jelly beans aren't artificially flavored/colored & the chocolates are good quality) & put it in a few plastic eggs. Basically, Holland mints, jelly beans, and mint malt balls. A few truffles from my favorite company. As the "special" thing, I got my oldest a dark chocolate bunny from a local place that uses very handsome antique chocolate molds, and chocolate/peanut butter eggs from the same place for my 2 younger ones.

My daughter is getting some pink tights & purple ankle tights, and a lavender/turquoise reversible sunhat. The boys are getting spring colored polo shirts. All three will get a roll of Scotch tape & a couple of trinkets (mini Etch-A-Sketch for daughter, small frogs/snakes for boys, baseball cards.) Some crayons & 5x7 sketch pads for each, a coloring book for each of the boys (Peter Rabbit & Benjamin Bunny), and a book of paper dolls for my daughter.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 12:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Gak(gooey slime stuff) side walk chalk, seeds/flower pot, a stuffed fruit ninja thing, lindor chocolate bunny, smarties chocolate chicken, peeps, rolo egg
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• So far, I've only gotten a personalized book that spells out the letters of my daughter's first, middle, and last name with animals that bring the letters they start with, like the zebra brings a z. I'll have to send my boyfriend out to raid the Easter section at Wal-Mart, I guess. My stepson will be over, which I didn't know about till the last minute. He's too old to care about Easter baskets, but his sister would be sad if he didn't get one. Probably just candy, maybe some stickers or temporary tattoos for my daughter. I love the seeds and flower pot idea, though, might have to steal that one!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Thats Nice!!
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2013