Is there anyone else taking Phyco pills?

I am on antidepression pills and that is what my dh calls them especially when I am acting weird...He'll say "Did you take your phyco pills today"???

I just laugh about it when he says that, I have to I can not act worse then what I am feeling already, He helps me feel better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on "happy pills" for a while after my girls were born.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• lol psycho pills! thats what I called them too!! i was on them for three years, i should have been on them way before that!!! I was a manic depressive and had panic disorder, it sucked!! I was somehow able to get over it and I have been off for two years now! I think they are ag reat thing though! people who havent been through it dont understand! they think you can just "get over" depression, which is the stupidest thing ive ever heard!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No..but I really think I need them :(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i take physco pills! depending on how i'm acting, hubby will either call them that or happy pills!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I called them "happy pills" too. Depressed for nearly twenty years...you know what "cured" me? I called my mother on all the crap she did when I was a kid. Presto! I feel normal now ...like never before. Of course she freaked out...But who cares? What was I doing for 20 years? If the pills aren't working, I suggest writing a letter to everyone who pulled stupid crap on you....Don't even have to send it.... But if you do send it...Bonus. The best "drug" ever.
    Anonymous

• My grandma is on them and everyone calls them her "b*tch pills." lol
    Anonymous

• I'm on several prescription meds that would qualify as "psycho" pills, but they keep me sane and operational.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009