Come to KA91's Venting Booth! Get it off your chest, & receive a free cyber-hug while supplies last!

Whatcha got going on, ladies?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm tipsy. Had a couple glasses of wine and I'm lovin my Answers ladies. After reading some of these questions I wish I could simply reply with facial expressions. Sometimes it's hard to find the right words.

No venting.  I've already resigned myself to the fact that life is hard and then you die.  LOL.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• OMG! I've vented already but I can always use a virtual hug! LOL

Stupid people day!!!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Other than a few stupid posters nothing much. Kids are fine grands are fine. Dogs are fine, Hubby and I are fine and the weather is fine.
    Man, I am so boring.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I saw some of those questions, QM. You're handling yourself very well for being tipsy! Maybe you could just type the expressions? *FACEPALM* *EYE ROLL* *EEEEEW FACE* *WTF WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A CHILD?!?! FACE*

Cyber hug for you!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• I'm sooooo tired of being sick already
    Can't wait for my dh to be done studying & his school
    Stupid ppl make me so mad I want to punch them right in the face but can not, very frustrating
    thats it!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• PMS- If I weren't mobile, I'd post you a picture of Scar, from the Lion King. "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Cyber hug for you!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Aww I say that too, Life is hard and then you die, and no one comes to visit. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Dard- I'm glad everything is going well for you! You're not boring, you're a very calming influence. Sounds better, huh? ;)

Cyber hug for you!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• My ear is blocked from this stupid cold and it keeps almost popping. I will be so happy when I can hear again!!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2013

• Sarasmommy- I feel you on being sick. Hope your hubby finishes up soon & does super well- is he close? Also, I find this helps me when I want to punch/bite/eye gouge idiots- I just repeat to myself, "Prison orange is not my color, prison orange is not my color, prison orange is not my color!" Hehehe!

Cyber hug for you, sickie chickie!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2013