What can be said?

I have a brother who was married for 12 years to a woman who was 10 years older and ad 3 kids from her previous marriage. After 12 yrs. my brother decides to fall for another woman with 3 kids but different fathers.
They hook up but one of his stepdd from first marriage decides to have kids like 3 ( from different fathers )

So his new woman wants to take care of these kids so my brother is helping out and getting involved as if he was their dad of these new comers. I mean he's already raised 3 skids and now he's gonna do this all over again.

He's a good looking man and not understand why he just don't find him a woman that is young and has no past and start his on flesh & blood family.

But hey if he is happy fine or maybe he is just play dumb :/

Venting bc he's my brother, but I do stay out of his business.

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• He has self-worth issues or he's mentally not all there. I have family like that. You can't stop stupidity. You just have to let them pick up their own mistakes. Been there, done that. You'll burn yourself out emotionally getting drawn into the problems in their own lives. You can suggest counseling repeatedly, but that's about all you can do.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• You say NOTHING.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• HUH???
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I don't blame you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Okey dokey, artichokey.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2013