What cheers you up or makes your mood change? Even for a few minutes?

With all of these effing crazy questions, face palms and eyerolls, I really need a pick me up before heading off to bed. I don't want to dream about tying people up in apartments full of poop and moldy food while some guy tries to select the right size condom for his bleeding cock.

How about puppies? I loved the puppy thread this morning!

Post your happy place! (clean version only please - not an anatomical request).

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 12:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well here's my upside down dog....

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• This would be my happy place if I could afford it!

kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• You crack me up! <3
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I can't post this but I got a post today about a dog who was severely abused and a shelter thatwas really for wild animals agreed to take him because he was ging to take a lot more healing time then the humane society could give him.
    He is a big dog and took a while to heal but he was sweet and loving and they had thought to rehome him. But somewhere along the line he started walking down to the gate to greet each new arrival,. Each different animal he nuzzled and licked and snuggled and made right at home and now he has a home right there helping others.
    The pictures were great.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Aww, puppies! For me, hot showers, a walk, hot peppermint tea, snuggling DD, joking around with my baby sister, chocolate, music, imagining the violent death of my ex... I'm easy to please!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Kmath...The damn paparazzi! Got into my house again damn it!! LOL
    Oh that is sweet looking!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Seeing my sons face, my daughters smile and holding them against me and just knowing that no matter what someone in this world loves me for who I am, unconditionally. My daughter crawled into my lap tonight and asked me to sing some old folk songs that I learned from my mother, who learned from her mother etc. My daughter doesn't speak well so she says things like, "In the valley?" or "Tiny nose?" and by that I know what songs she wants to hear. But after I sang a few, I ended with Barbra Allen (My favorite) and suddenly she threw her arms around me and said "Ummm...I love you". It really made my heart melt and I knew that days like this are what I live for.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 3:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

•  

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2013