Do you have a celebrity crush/slightly unhealthy obsession?

I am DYING over Tom Hiddleston! I'm mobile, so I can't do pics, but he played Loki in Thor & The Avengers, & Captain Nicholls in War Horse a few years ago. He is so gorgeous. Smile that'll blind you, curly hair, tall, British. & apparently super nice on top of it... He just went to Africa with UNICEF. * DROOLING* Seriously, YouTube "Tom Hiddleston reads Shakespeare Sonnet".

Sorry about the diary entry, but the title did say slightly unhealthy obsession. You ladies?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hey KA, I was just wondering where you were earlier today.

Obsessions, Jensen Ackles but I think that is because I am in love with his character on Supernatural, Dean Winchester. I am also obsessed with Matt Joyce, he plays right field for the Rays. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.

There are a few others I think are hot as hell and I will watch a movie just because they are in them, even if they suck. Ryan Reynolds and Jason Statham are two of them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I like Patrick Dempsey but I could care less if I ever meet him. Obsessing over celebrities is a waste of time. I used to do it over A-Rod. And even though I met him and he told me I was beautiful, I am satisfied with not ever dating him because I hear he is a total douche.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• i have watched a lot of crappy movies because of this man.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Pics, because I can!

How could I forget Shamar Moore, he is a god!  LOL

kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Ahh, Supernatural! I will take Jensen, Jared, or Misha! Great show, great actors! I've always said the most supernatural thing about that show, is that they eat fast food, spend most of their time in the Impala, & have abs like that. Ryan Reynolds is nice, too. I admit to watching Green Lantern just for him in spandex!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I have been thinking of you KA!!!

Google rob Wilson. Also mobile.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Patrick Dempsey is a handsome man, umwilf. You're right, it is dumb.... But man it's fun!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Jensen or Misha maybe but Jared is too pretty boy for me. LOL, I don't know maybe I just don't like Sam as much and that is why I don't find Jared that attractive. And yes, those abs are just wrong for the amount of crap they eat and beers they drink! LOL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Me too, Feral, me too.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Me too- Tom Hiddleston as well...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2013