I See Me!

I ordered a personalized book for my daughter from iseeme.com. I was really excited when the book came because it was well-made, hard-bound, and from what my boyfriend said, very brightly colored and nicely printed. I'm not affiliated with the site, just impressed and wanted to pass it along. There are a lot of personalized books, puzzled, and gifts. The book I gotspells out a letter of my daughter's first, middle, and last name on each page, with an animal that starts with that letter bringing it. At the end, he animals are happy because they've made the perfect name. I even had the book inscribed with an Easter message for my daughter. People are sometimes looking for baby gift ideas and the like, so this could be a good personalization site to keep in mind.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2013 in General Parenting

• Just read the sample.....will have to keep that in mind for Christmas or some other special event. One kid just had a birthday, and the other kid's birthday is in October.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• that sounds like a cute site.I will have to check it out.Thank you for sharing
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I'll definitely check that out!! Thanks.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Yes, my daughters each have a name book from there.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Aww- what a great idea! I bet she'll love it! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Nice gift recommendation I will look into it
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2013