I always run out of vote-ups!

I just keep voting up answers I like anyway, since points aren't that big of a deal. But I wonder why we aren't allowed more credits for vote-ups, since I run out like a third of the way through the day on most days. I don't usually run low on answers or bumps to do, and I've almost never asked all of my questions for a day, but my vote-ups are always gone by lunchtime.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 5:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2013 in About CafeMom

• That used to happen to me all the time until I was given 180 UVs a day to use. Some days I actually do use them all. But, it's impossible to answer my given 120 answers daily, since that many questions aren't even asked in a day.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Aww,aren't you sweet!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I have about 370 and can never give them out in one day!!!!

Answer by older at 6:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I have too many and I never run out. But, I'm at work 9 hours a day too, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I'm with you- I guess we have to wait til we get to the higher levels to get a realistic amount of VU's per day :0
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I guess that's one advantage of working from home. I can hang out on CM while reading about the Mongols' rise to power in ancient China.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2013