How are you doing today?

i am good.. started a new work out so i am sore as heck but i am alive!! :)

are you ready for easter?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Congrats on the new workout. Don't push too hard or your muscle aches will make you want to give up.

I've got a headache like I always get when the time of the month is wron for me. Other than that, it's a good day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• today was a good day. Enjoy your weekend.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Now that school is out, I'm GREAT!!!
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 9:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Not the greatest. My son has an ear infection that his ear drops aren't helping and he has pretty much cried all day. My daughter has been jealous of all the cuddling I did with him so she purposefully did things she knows are against the rules. My hands are covered with food coloring. Tried the shaving cream thing for dying eggs that I saw on Pinterest and it was an epic fail. I am also annoyed because the Easter basket I bought my son looked like it was full of goodies, but when I opened it to transfer it to the basket we already have there was only 2 toys and 3 pieces of candy, the rest was paper!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2013