Thoughts?

this past thursday i had invited a friend of mine to go easter egg hunting. She said yes and for some reason invited her (what she calls) boy toy. I do NOT want to be the 3rd wheel. This was going to be an outting for her me and the kids. this way she and i could hang out while the kids played. so she decided to ride with him and we met up at a gas station. well she wanted me to wait for her. she said they were going to get some food. My kids already ate i didnt have to get food. . i told her im not waiting for them.
She ended up not even going and said it was bc her son was acting up. And that he was going with his papa. the boy never went anywhere and i know that was just a lie. she wanted to hang out with that guy. I decided im never inviting her out again. am i wrong? Also i dont know that guy for shit. she met him off the computer. i do not want him around my children or me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• No, you aren't wrong.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• It's totally your choice to decide your boundaries. I would've drawn the line there, too. I've had the same happen to me and you just don't want those type of people in your circle. They'll always let you down and their priorities are messed up. Plus, no real friend lies to you. It was a smart move by you not to waste anymore time on a dead-end acquaintance. I've given the benefit of the doubt before just out of curiosity, and it's never proved to be worth it.

Chicks before dicks!!

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• I agree with QuinnMae and Hellokittykat. There's no reason you should want a stranger you don't know very well around your kids, and it wouldn't be fun for you to tag along while your friend flirts with some new love interest. I've played that game before and am not interested in doing it again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2013

• Sounds like her priorities are all messed up.  I would do the same thing.

Answer by louise2 at 6:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• No you are not wrong.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Not wrong girl!

Answer by older at 2:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• You are right to make sure your children are safe.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2013