One baby or two?

What are some of the sign that you might be having twins? hcg levels are high so they said maybe i am futher along or maybe I am having twins. I don't think that i am further along because I was on clomid and ovadrel so when I take the shot of ovadrel you ovulate within 24-46 hours. But I just don't notice anything different. Thanks for all the opinions! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Clomid does make you have a higher chance on having twins, but to know for sure only the doctor can diagnose this.  Other than that have a happy pregnancy.. :)storkbaby dustSending blessing your way :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't know if they'll have any symptoms this early that are different, they'd probably be WORSE or STRONGER though because it would be twice as much of the hormone. Good luck!!!!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 3:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had twins, I was showing by 11 weeks and in maternity clothes. I had hormone induced migranes (never had those before). I was very emotional compared to my single birth pregnancy. I was hungrier. My breasts had a blue hue behind the nipple kindof. That is all I can really remeber since it has been almost 8 years ago.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2009