Hey Admin, how about a recipe box?

Someone in PandaGwen's post about how she fixed her butternut squash mentioned how nice it would be to have a recipe box so we could save all the great meal ideas instead of having to write them down. I really like the idea and want to see it happen. Anybody else?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2013 in Food & Drink

• That is a really great idea and it would be a great resource.
    We could also maybe have full menus that others have already figured out so they are balanced and light for when we are stumped as to what to do for dinner.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Ha! the recipe drama... yes I remember that. Iam not 100% sure of how it ended but there was a member who would just post random recipes one after another in the Questions... with out a question. Some people loved it others hated it. She was bullied. the admins got involved. I want to say there was a copy right issue at some point form the copy and paste... but IA m not sure if that was true or not....
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• It was Christmaslover... or something like that...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Do tell anon. What happened?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I remember that^^^ now its going to kill me u til I remember who I think it was grist as something right?
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Use Pinterest.... or print them out.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I would love a recipe box. I remember the recipe dust up ...why anyone would take the time to report someone posting recipes was beyond me...still is beyond me.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• there is a long nasty history on Cafemom about recipes... Don't think they will go there...
    Anonymous

• Ughh auto correct christmas something in her name
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Dard... there are groups that do that... they won't give us anything like it. We can't get Journals or an answers tab back they sure aren't going to give us something new!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2013