A one and a half day period? adult content

Me and my fiancé have recently had sex a month and two weeks ago and its one day left in the month and I got a one and a half day period. It was light cramping and very dark colored (gross I know) could this be pregnancy or am I being a worry wart I don't have insurance to go to the doc well not Untill the 9th of April ...can any of you guys help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You said one day left in the month. Did you mean one day of your cycle or one day of March? The possibility of pregnancy doesn't depend on the time of the month, literally. It depends on YOUR time of the "month".
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• shut up..... fake ass questions.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• What kind of help are you looking for? Take a test and find out for sure, then go from there. If you aren't, then get on some kind of birth control.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Sometimes I've had unusually short periods. They do happen. Buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store and make sure, and if you don't want to get pregnant, buy some condoms as well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2013