What type of gift do you buy for a 1 yr. old? (boy and girl)

I have 2 parties to go to with my kids and one 6 yrs. old party. (girl)

Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• brats are big! for 6yrs, toddler, you cant go worng with blocks!
    jpage

Answer by jpage at 3:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't know about the older child but for one, I always love books or blocks. Things that can go for boys or girls are great. That way, if the parent already has one, they can easily regift it.
    Anonymous

• bath toys are fun gifts for this age....any toy that makes noise (parents won't appreiciate this however)
    lesliegail22

Answer by lesliegail22 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Wooden puzzles are good for a one yr old. They have them with the big handles now. My kids loved them
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would have to agree for the one year old bath toys are great. My daughter is 11 months old and she loves to play in the bath. Cups do wonders!
    Willow7

Answer by Willow7 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I like LeapFrog toys for smaller children. I think that they like them as well. My daughter(now 4) loved them when she was younger. 6 yr olds, I am guessing Hannah Montana, Barbie,Brats, even a gift card to Toyr R Us or whatever so they can shoose what they want...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Depends on your budget and their needs. If you are kinda strapped, the big bouncy balls from the dollar store are about 5 bucks and they are fun! If you have like 50-60 bucks or more the cars at Wal-mart are fun too, you know the orange ones. Also, ask mom what the baby needs, if she says nothing in particular then toys are fine, but if mom needs clothes or cups or whatever for baby then that would be best. Have fun.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• The six year old may enjoy money. A card w/ 5-10 dollars in it may make her day.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009