Ten things you want to happen this year for you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• See my daughter off to a great kindergarten experience, lose some weight, get my stepson on Medicaid before he turns eighteen, get my will and other papers in order. If I were to dream bigger, I'd rent out the condo we're living in and buy a more spacious house and have a second baby, and go clutter busting.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• 1. magically lose all my excess fat

2. win the lottery

3. win the lottery

4. win the lottery

5. win the lottery

6. win the lottery

7. win the lottery

8. win the lottery

9. win the lottery

10. win the lottery

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I don't even know if it's 10 things I want. But, the main thing is that I'd love to get out of my apt & into a house. My kids really miss having a backyard and my oldest wants her own room again. They also want a pet & I said no pets until we have a fenced in yard. I'd love a new washer & dryer and new living room furniture. I feel like I've given up on a relationship for myself, or at least accept that one has to be on the back burner for now. Mainly I'd just like for my girls & I to be healthy & happy.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Sell the two houses my husband is in the process of flipping (I'm counting that as 2), move somewhere bigger, pay off all debt, sell our current house, beef our savings back up, take at least a short weekend vacation, become more organized, go through old stuff to pare down what we have, eat out less.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2013