What is your professional goal for yourself This year?

Mine is to make a movie, anime, become a barber and be successful at everything!!!!

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I would like to move to full-time at the college where I teach. I have a full-time day job, and I wouldn't want to do both on a full-time basis, but teaching is what I love to do, and I only have to be on campus during class hours. More time with my family, even if I had to work from home, would be wonderful.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Well, my stated professional goal, on my evaluation is to reference and discuss the learning targets with my students before and after my lessons. Am I meeting that goal? Not yet.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. I get busy and then forget to talk about the learning target. I am trying, but I still need to work on this.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Just to make enough that I Can pay the bills and do a few extras without dipping into my savings like I had to do last year. It was a big year for medical expenses, so hopefully that will calm down a bit.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2013