Do you have a neighbor that you never see not talking on their cell?

I have a neighbor that is never not talking on her phone. She'll walk out her front door on the phone. Drive away on the phone. Drive into her driveway on the phone. Sit in her car for 1/2 an hour on her phone. Get out of the car & talk in the rain on her phone. Who could talk that long & why not just go into the house & talk? Yes, I have no life to notice this! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have a neighbor that I don't want to have to talk to, so I pretend to be on my cell phone whenever I walk out the door....I do NOT EVER drive and talk on the cell phone however!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I see so many people doing that! It's freaking crazy!

Imagine them in their older years! They're not going to know how to communicate, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• My crazy neighbor that fought on his front porch the other day is always on his cell. It used to creep me out because I'd hear him carrying on with nobody there. Once I realized he had a phone stuck to is ear every second, it wasn't quite so weird. Almost, though. How can someone talk that much? What did we ever do before cell phones? I hate mine and only use it for emergencies.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Sorry OP, I didn't mean to imply that's what your neighbor is doing to you!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Not on her cell, but yes it seems like my neighbor is almost always on the phone. She is always out on the balcony talking on the phone (it's just not a cell, since we can't use our cells to call family or old friends, gotta use the home phones).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• ^^^Uh oh! Maybe she's avoiding ME! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2013