What weird/odd or annoying things do your neighbors do?

Mine just randomly open & slam their car doors over & over & over & over....well, it sounds that way. LOL!

Vent here!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The neighbors over the back fence have teens who think that everybody in the neighborhood wants to hear their music. The one on our left side has a motorcycle that he rides to work, and he sits in the driveway revving it up at 6:00 in the morning...every morning. There's one across the street that has a race car that's even louder than the motorcycle and he likes to work on it at night.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• They sugar load my kids lol. Our neighbors are all older & fill in grandparents to my kids. In the summer time it's Popsicles and pop o plenty lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Mine comes and flirts with my husband when he's working on the cars.. I think it's hilarious, with her sweatpants, greasy hair, and botched nose job.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Ugh, since mine moved in, they have left their car doors open more times than I can count. I've told them about it twice... they blamed it on the kids. Now, I don't say anything anymore. Also, they never clean up their yard. Sometimes we get newspapers delivered as a trial. They won't both picking it up. I would go pick it up because it drives me crazy.... I decided to just leave it there. It totally disintegrated... they still did not bother to pick it up.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• The neighbors across from me are always so loud outside. They're foreign & they talk sooooo loudly. And, their son constantly whines. He's like 10 & is always whining (or at least it sounds like whining in their language).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Right now we only have one neighbor and I often wonder why they have a yard they never use it and normally have their curtains totally closed I swear they are vampires and they only come out at night.Seriously it's bizarre.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Mine are very unfriendly. I moved into some weirdo community where they don't say hi back. BUT they will bring their kids to play in our tiny front yard even though they have a yard ????? why I don't know! Then, their kids litter in our yard and they don't clean up after their kids. A few other neighbors pretend to be nice, but they talk bad about anyone they invite over. I can hear everything when they're talking trash on their patio which is stupid to talk about your neighbors that live close by. There are few naive people who still hang out with them not knowing they're being talked about. A few new people moved in and seem to be nicer though.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• No kidding! Then she calls the cops on us when we're making the slightest noises outside on the weekends. Whaaat a weirdo.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Fight loudly on their front porch. Oh, and then there's the one who used to bang on the wall when my daughter was a baby and he thought she cried too much. The banging never once made her stop crying, and sometimes it would get her going even worse.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I hardly ever see any of my neighbors, and I never talk to them. I know more of the neighborhood cats than i do neighbors. My mom had a next door neighbor how hated her little Chinook RV and would call the cops every 3 days to say it was parked too long. He said it made the neighborhood look trashy. So every 3 days I would drive it abound the block. When she tried to move it off the street onto the side yard he called the police because it was hanging over the side walk by 10 inches. She always threatened to have a sculpture made out of toilets and put it in her front yard. If he thought the RV made the neighborhood look trashy, he would have loved that. Luckily he moved before she did it.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2013