What's your best Easter memory?

Mine happened one year at my grandma's house. It had snowed too much for us to do our traditional huge outdoor Easter egg hunt, so instead we built a giant Easter bunny snowman, complete with big tall ears and colored rubber playground balls for the oversized eggs. My grandma has photos of all us cousins and that bunny, which was taller than we were, in her yard up to our waists in snow.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 4:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Holidays

• I remember when I was really small we went to dinner at Tavern On The Green in NYC. I ate mussels for the first time & liked them. It was a beautiful day & we ate on the patio outside. They had the Easter Bunny walk around to all the tables & I had on a big poufy dress & shoes that hurt my feet! LOL! That was in the early '70's!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Love that!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• My oldest brother and I looking out the living room window at the snow.... we were looking for bunny tracks. OMG, I remember that so vividly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• That's cool! :)

My happiest Easter memories are all with my Grandfather, he had a major sweet tooth and loved bring my brother and I giant baskets of candy. He was kind of a tough guy ,but he would sit and take the time to color eggs with us. He was a wonderful man. I miss him.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• My best Easter memory was easter Egg hunts!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2013