Suggestion for best/effective retinol product?

Can anyone recommend a retinol product that works? I'm a realist ... not looking for miracles here, and certainly won't find them in a jar, but I am looking to add a retinol product to my skin regimen.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Olay Regenerist has rave reviews for years. If you have access to dermatologist/insurance plan, weigh the cost against over-the-counter products. I used to get prescriptions at $20 copay which was cheaper than paying $30 for over the counter stuff. Of course, you have to add in the copay for the doctor's visit, too. My doc used to write me long lasting prescriptions with several refills.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I've used RetinA for years with good results, but I switched to Philosophy Miracle Worker pads and I've noticed a bigger difference using the pads for a few months than I have with years of using Retin A.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2013