Trouble loosing the baby weight.

Has anyone ever tried Raspberry Ketone or Green Coffee pill for weight loss?

cj93082

Asked by cj93082 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, I've tried them both. The green coffee bean extract seems to have worked better for me, along with portion control and limiting fats and sugars.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I have only been on Atkins it works well and portion control, no soda and we stopped eating out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• nope- I just count calories- drink water and work out...

I think all that stuff is a waste of money
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I stay away from that kind of stuff. I think about the things we've had on the market that are "safe"- until people start dying or develop major health problems. No thanks.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I would stay away. It's a quick fix that isn't usually healthy and you'll end up gaining the weight back after you get off of it because it doesn't actually tackle the issue.

You'll really need to change your lifestyle in order to lose weight and for it to be sustainable. Take a look at your diet and re-vamp that. 70-80% of weight loss is about your diet and what you eat. Drink more water, cut out sodas, reduce processed foods, switch over to whole grains, fruits, veggies, lean meats. Also get moving.

I'm a Beachbody Coach and I help people achieve their weight loss and fitness goals, so feel free to contact me.
    CorpCityGrl

Answer by CorpCityGrl at 11:04 AM on May. 29, 2013