Exhausted

I am the one who wrote Vent topic previously. I crashed today. I slept for 3 hours and I do not even remember how it happen. I woke up SO tired again. My hubby was equally tired in the morning, he slept 3 hours longer than usual...what's up with us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Health

• Are you in "sleep debt" meaning you've been going without your 8 hours every night for some time?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• No...At least I am not. My hubby went abroad and he might be...I was exhausted physically for some time...I was stressed out and alone with my daughter, but today I just don't remember how it happen. My hubby took my daughter elsewhere and I am ready to go back to sleep...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• get your furnace checked for carbon monoxide leaks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Maybe your on burnout after all of that work it can happen. I work a lot of hours and burnout happens.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• How's the weather where you are? Sometimes overcast weather will make people sleepy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2013