how long does your husband or so last?

my husband only lasts about 10 minutes (at the longest) during sex before he gets off. than he can't ge it up again. I could eaily go much longer and in 10 minutes- I'm just getting warmed up. Anyone else have this problem??? Is 2 hour sex only in the movies???? LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• No, my husb can go forever...its too long for me lol. Why don't you guys stop and do something else so it can delay it?
    Anonymous

• My husband only lasts 5 minutes tops and I laugh my ass off every time I see someone complaining about their husband lasting 10-15 minutes. lol.
    When I say 5 minutes tops I mean most of the time it's less than that!
    He use to last much longer but I think he got use to quickies because we lived with my parents for a while and it hasn't been cured since! lol. Now, If he tries to last longer he has to stop like a million times and it so kills my mood so I'd rather enjoy a minute or two of bliss rather than a few minutes of him stopping every few seconds so he won't go.
    Anonymous

• If this is an everyday thing then you could always have him satisfy himself about a couple hours before then he should last longer. Or make him pleasure you before and then have sex.
    Anonymous

• Lol, personally, I'd never ask for 2 hours of sex!

If he's getting off too soon for you and you're either a) not done, or b) haven't climaxed, ask for more foreplay! A way you can do so is by teasing him a little, not letting him touch you yet, and you not handling him so much he's ready to go. Not only does that keep his attention, you can use that time to bear down and focus on what's about to happen. The higher the anticipation, the better the outcome! That's been my trick, and it took DH a while to catch on, but once he did, boy has it made a difference! If he was moving too fast, I'd tell him, "Baby, play with me." in a soft, sweet, teasing voice... almost a whine.
    Anonymous

• A while. At least 30 minutes...longer when we want to..
    Anonymous

• all depends on how long we go before we have sex again.. and if its with a condom or without.. :) usually its between 10-20 minutes.. sometimes 3 though. haha
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't do foreplay....
    Anonymous

• My husband and I last about 10-15 minutes. It's perfect for me because it starts to hurt if we go too long.
    Anonymous

• No foreplay? That's close to being my favorite part...

glad to see I'm the first non-anon... lol

; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yep, none....
    Anonymous