So what is everyones doing for Easter?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• hubby works 7-7 sadly.
    doing the bunny egg baskets thing w/ the kids solo
    heading to my folks w/ kids around 1ish
    crafts, egg dying, assorted pintrest projects with kids and my mom
    dinner around 5ish, letting my hubby choose a plate of leftovers (or 4!) when he gets there, heading home to chill and sleep. tomorrow is last day hubby works and then 12 dayz off! kids dont know yet, they'll be so thrilled. they both cried when he found out he had to work easter
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• going to Golden Corral

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• We're keeping it simple this year. My daughter will get an Easter basket and find a few plastic eggs around the house. Then she and I will go to Sunday school and church. My boyfriend insisted that I shouldn't bother with a special dinner or anything, so I took him up on that. My daughter is supposed to get her big girl bike, which is handed down from a friend's granddaughter, but if my boyfriend and stepson don't get on out to the garage and bring it in here so they can put on the training wheels and replace the broken pedal, the bike won't happen either. So far, they're watching some classic car show and playing Stratego, so who knows?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• We colored 3 dozen eggs... then we are going to my Mom's for dinner.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• I'm hosting a BBQ tomorrow for about 30 people.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• Nothing for Easter in specific.

It will be the 6th day of Passover. DH and I will hang out with our youngest child. And he will help us finish my new garden bed and hopefully plant my potatoes and sun chokes.

Sometime in the late afternoon I'll get my teens back from their aunt. Maybe we'll hit the movies.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• We are all going to my cousins house for dinner.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2013

• We did pretty much nothing. We talked to my parents, skyped with my in-laws, gave the kid's their baskets, then my husband went to bed. We are watching Rise of the Guardians for the 2nd time today, because DD LOVES it. We are having ribs for dinner tonight, well at least the kids and I, it will be right around the time that DH leaves for work.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Visited with my parents yesterday.... Celebrated Ressurection Sunday today and over at family again tonight... Happy Easter! He is Risen!
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• ^^^^Butterfly: Depending on what time you do, be prepared to have a wait at Golden Coral. It's their Prime Rib & Shrimp special, so it was pretty crowded when we went yesterday. So glad we only do that about 2-3 times a year. My poor tummy! :p

Hubby is working for a little while, then we are relaxing at home, having a nice roast beef dinner & getting a few light chores done. I can finally have Twizzlers again, so I will probably be in a Twizzler coma later in the day! ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2013