I AM LOST... I AM ALONE OR FEEL ALONE... I HAD MY SON ARRESTED FOR RAPING MY DAUGHTER! adult content

My 15 yr old son raped my 14 yr old daughter and I did call the police and have him arrested.. But I feel that I am the only one out here in my world like this... I have yet to meet someone like me, or talk to someone that can relate and understand how i feel....I wanna run...to have both the victim and the perp...as you children how does that work?? and be the parent and them so young....I want to scream and run and not look back...I feel my son is a monster...And yes he admits to this! It is not a question if he did this or not... Four counts and he committed these acts.... I am living this nightmare and all i want to do is help my daughter forget that this child that I had prior to her was her brother....the worse part is her bio father when she was a toddler did the same and this man has nothing to do with her and my husband who is her step father and the best man I could have ever brought into her life is trying to figure out how to make it all go away... and we are not knowing how.... what to do...She is in therapy and has been in for most of her life....What now...we are supportive....Everything of his has already been removed from our home....it has been two week....My stomach turns when people talk about him, call about him...I don't wanna her his name at all.. I can't....I am angry at God I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• OH MY! I'm truly sorry if this is true.

Maybe counseling would be the best thing for you to be able to help your daughter.
    God I hope this isn't true!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• What a terrible thing to be going through! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. But hats off to you for believing your daughter and following through with the only right action you could take under awful circumstances. I think it might help you to look for a support group. Call your county health department, and someone there may be able to direct you to resources in your area.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I think you're doing the best you can right now. You're giving her support and someone to talk to. You might want to go to counseling too. I can't even imagine how hard this would be for the whole family. I'm so sorry.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• This is true...this is not a joke and oh lord I so wish it was... as for the county mental health I have contacted them and am getting therapy for my self and for my younger child too because even though she has no clue what truly took place in the home that day when she returned home she found so much change that questions were there... As for support groups for mothers like me, I haven't found any...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• You're not alone. I was molested by my brother. Only difference is my parents never knew about it. Atleast you're protecting one while teaching the other a very good lesson. It doesn't mean you have to love your son less...be disgusted by him yes! It's only natural to feel disgust towards someone who commits a heinous crime, but remember that you had him arrested for a good reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I can't even imagine how you are feeling. I'm so sorry this is happening * hugs*
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I love him yes...I will because I gave him life....As for any dealings with him...to me he is a monster...he didn't have to do this.... he knew right from wrong.... there will be nothing in the world that can ever in my mind that can make me think anything different. I think it is harder because I myself am also a survivor. I asked him y and he had no answer, not one other then asked me why I called the cops on him, like I was wrong for it? that I don't understand... I am angry with GOD! 2 Months ago I find out my husband is dying and now this.... I good.... God owes me a few rounds now...I used to believe that he only gave me what I could handle well I can't handle this.... I am losing my mind....Meds are the only thing that are gonna keep my head straight and that isn't fair.... None of this is fair for my daughters, husband or me...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• You're definitely not alone. I have a friend who was molested by two of her brothers, only her parents refused to believe their sons would do such a thing, so she had to deal with it on her own. I have another friend whose younger sister underwent the same treatment and chose to never tell her parents for fear of hurting them. You should be congratulated, even as you are grieving, for standing behind your daughter and being the kind of mother she knew she could count on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Oh wow, I am so sorry everyone is going through this! What was his reason for doing it, despite knowing i twas wrong? It is perhaps best that he remains separate if he ever gets out of jail. At least you did the right thing as a parent. You should join a support group. You all need individual counseling on top of family counseling.Home school her. She needs to start a new life and move away from those memories. It will take a lot of time, but you all will get through it. Be especially watchful of any suicidal tendencies from either of them, even if they seem ok. She may feel unsafe wherever she goes. Just pray for strength. God did not let this happen. Man has free will and there is some design to what happens even though you may not see it yet. You need to figure out what went wrong for him to do that. You are allowed to be angry. Other people have gotten thru similar and you will, too!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• You will be angry for a long time. Maybe you and she could take up a hobby like martial arts to get out that anger. I am glad you are reaching out on here. There are so many people who care. There have been times I have hated god, too... but doing that just kept me in 1 place and I never got better. I reconciled with him and began praying again. It seems to work. It doesn't take away the evil in the world but it does send you help. Try journaling to get all these emotions out.

hugs

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2013