Venting!

My boyfriend just went out the door, grumbling, to get a new inner tube at Wal-Mart for the big girl bike my daughter will be surprised with tomorrow morning. The bike had been sitting in storage for months, and the old inner tube split when he tried to pump up the tire. He wasn't happy about the last minute errand, but grrr! If he'd dragged the bike from the garage, figured out what it needed, and fixed it before 10:30 on the night before Easter, he wouldn't be going out on a last minute errand, would he? Sometimes I feel like taking a running start at the wall and ramming my head into it as hard as I can.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was going to say that hopefully they learn from the procrastination thing, but if your procrastinator is like my "grown" son, then that's likely not to happen! Ugh! Hope she likes the bike tho- that's all that matters in the end! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I feel the same today!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• He will be glad he did when he sees her happy little face tomorrow morning. Meh! let him grumble! lol.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Typical male fashion! Wait until the last minute!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yup, typical guy!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Men invented nagging by not doing what they were supposed to do in the first place.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I should clarify that I feel like ramming my head into wall, not because of my husband though. LOL...
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Let him grumble! At least he went! Girly is gonna be happy!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yes my X was told to not use this tile in the shower, he did and now its leaking I too would like to knock my head against the wall.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2013

• he's trhilled with it. She's taken a few spills already, but that's to be expected.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2013