I'M JUST NOT MYSELF ANYMORE...

I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT 2 WEEKS AGO. I WENT FOR A SONOGRAM A WEEK AGO AND I WAS BETWEEN 4-6 WEEKS BUT THE PREGNANCY STOPPED ON IT'S OWN AND I HAD TO ABORT BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO MISCARRY AND THE DR.TOLD ME TO ABORT SO THAT I WOULD AVOID AN INFECTION.
SINCE THEN,I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE MYSELF. WILL I EVER SNAP OUT OF WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH.
I'M REMAINING ANONYMOUS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY BASHING FOR SOMETHING I HAD NO CONTROL OVER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will feel like yourself again. I lost our first baby at 8 weeks pregnant, from miscarriage. We lost our second at 6 months pregnant and they dont know why. Things will get better, but they will never go away. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, just keep your head up, time will heal.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i went through the same thing as you. i actually miscarried and did get the infection and it was horrible, so your doctor was right in having you do that. i got so sick that im surprised im still here! it will get better. i promise you. it is going to take a long time, trust me, but it does get better. you have to remember that your body is adjusting to the lack of hormones now, so your kind of going through a postpartum mode. You may want to get help. go see a therapist, or talk to your doctor about depression. i wish i would have. i went down a bad path because i didnt take care of myself and i dont want anyone else in this world to go through that. just talking helps. you cant ignore it. if youd like to talk please friend request me. ive been exactly where you are. i know how you feel, and im here if you ever need to talk
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would go and talk to a DR about depression. Sounds like you might be depressed. I don't know why people would bash you for doing that when you were going to miscarry anyway. It wasn't a choice you really got to make for yourself. Talk to someone about it... anyone...
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i had the same thing happen to me. i mc and had to abort it to avoid infection.its a horrible feeling. give it time u will get better.im sorry u had to go threw this.good luck and i hope u feel better.
    Anonymous

• I have been pg 4 times and have had a mc every other time I have gotten pg. My two kids are blessings to me but since the first mc I have not felt the same. I don't think it is depression with me I have not been to a Dr. but the feeling I have is like a part of me is gone that I can never get back but I have faith that God's angels are holding my babies and I need to do the best for the two that I have so I take one day at a time. Some days are harder then others. If you think it is more then you can handle talk to a dr. I find talking to a friend is verry helpful. Some people go to a dr to talk out their feelings. If you want to talk to someone who knows what it feel s like I am here for you. Blessings to you.
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 11:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009