Any good April Fool's tricks for tomorrow?

Anyone pulling anything good this year?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Me and the other two techs are calling in sick tomorrow but we'll be in the parking lot when we do, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I like to do FB pranks. The best one was pretending I spotted a celebrity at the mall doing some kind of promotion. Found pics of a huge mall crowd and posted it to make it look even more real. People were considering leaving work to go there. Some other people have pretended to be celebrities themselves. Just youtube fake celebrity pranks.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I'm really bad at thinking up pranks. Plus I don't like to put too much work or effort into it :o)

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• (haha oops, someone already posted it, sorry!)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I'm giving my son a glass of "juice," but it will really be jello ;)
    Saw it on Pinterest, lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• ok I just went to spoonful.com and looked for pranks, I printed out the Alien birth Certificate, then looked up an alien name generator and will tell my 6yr old he's really an alien!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Not me. Butone year my dad brke his foot for real on April 1, and he was such a notorious prankster that nobody believed him, even with his cast. His mom actually grabbed the crutches away from him and made him fall over because she was so sure he was faking.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I like Cassie's morning juice trick. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• my husband is making his facebook cover pic a sonogram w/ triplets :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• make jello and stick a straw in it and pretend it's morning juice for the kids. I am not good at them either
    One year when me and dh were 18 (not yet married) I had my pregnant friend pee on a preg test and told him I was pregnant. He was so freaked out, he wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day when I said April Fools!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2013