When did you go back to church?

after having a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'll get back to you on that one. lol
    Anonymous

• My son is 2. I do not trust the women in the nursery, I know too much about them. My husband is always working on Sunday mornings so I haven't been back. I figure when my son is older, we will go again. I do not believe you need church to have a good relationship with God. My husband and I talk about all of this to our son. He is 2.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• A few weeks. We sat in the overflow room. Our church is pretty big and this is where people can sit with their kids. She slept through the whole service. God bless you! Now she's 1 yr and she goes to the nursery with other babies. They give us a number and if she is fussy they will put the number up on a screen but we never get called. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 2 weeks :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• We started going back when my son was a month old, but he's 8 months and we still aren't going every week. It stinks not getting to Church every week, but often times we all get up, get ready and fed and then our little one is ready for a nap. It definitely takes time
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• the same week my kids were born! I absolutely love my church and everybody in it. when I had my kids they brought me meals and came 2 help out!!
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 3:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• We started attending my Church when my dd was 6 months old. Right now there are babies there that are younger and my Church does not have a nursery. They do have an "overflow" room but the older people who have mobility issues tend to fill that up, so we are all right out there in the main body of the Church. Nobody seems to mind at all if one of the babies is being loud, we actually get smiles all the time. I try to feed my dd before we go in because I breastfeed but there have been a couple of times that I have had to do that right there in the pew too because it was too cold and snowy outside to run back out there to do it (we do sit in the very back and I have a nursing cover in case of that).
    Anonymous

• well my first went at one week and so did i and that was in guam. the second was an emergency c section so i didnt go back till like 3 weeks and so did she. same with jc and the number callin thing, we left both of them in the nursery beginning at 3 weeks, the 3 almost four year old we have only been called once and that is because she was constipated, and the second i have never been called and she is 8 months old.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 4:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 2 weeks, I kept him in service with me for 2 months...until he started making too much noise lol.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My daughter was 5 days old and my son was 4 days old. I love my church and everyone in it!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009